This squash is so sweet, tender, and snackable!
Print Recipe Maple-Roasted Acorn Squash
Servings: 17 slices
- 1 acorn squash
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the acorn squash in half (top to bottom) and slice half moons about 1/2-inch thick.
- Drizzle the squash with olive oil and maple syrup and sprinkle with cumin, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Bake the squash for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy snacking!