Print Recipe Balsamic-Glazed Brussels Sprouts & Pearl Onions with Bacon
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 ounces thick-cut, hickory-smoked bacon, medium dice (about 6-8 slices)
- 8 ounces pearl onions, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, toss all of the ingredients together and distribute into an even layer.
- Roast until caramelized and a dark golden brown, about 25 minutes, tossing halfway through.