Nothing says summer like white wine sangria! Over the years I’ve perfected this recipe. It’s fruity, fresh and has just the right kick!
Print Recipe Flirting With Flavors White Wine Sangria
Servings: 5 glasses
- 1 bottle pinot grigio
- 2 shots orange liqueur
- 2 shots brandy
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 mint leaves for garnish
- Pour the wine into a large pitcher or punch bowl, then add the liquor, and fruit. Let sit in refrigerator to chill for several hours. Just before serving, add the mint leaves, stir, and serve cold over ice.