Greetings to you all,
As I get ready for the last week of Christmas shopping and Holiday festivities, I thought I would share with you this perfect last minute recipe for Sweet and Spicy Cocktail Nuts. This recipe is no fail, easy and designed to help you entertain your guests more simply without any stress.
It’s a wonderful gift too! It’s a no brainer to keep them around the house for last minute drop ins or a healthy snack for the kids.
Here is the recipe and video on how to make Sweet and Spicy Cocktail Nuts.
Enjoy your Holidays from my home to yours!
Print Recipe Sweet & Spicy Nuts
Servings: 6 people
- 3 cups nuts of choice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. In this recipe I used almonds, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds.
- Season with salt.
- Pour mixture onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake in a single layer, until golden brown. 10-12 minutes.
- Let it cool.
Flirting with Flavors, an exclusive culinary event company, offers a unique way to entertain in New York City crafting the most elegant and memorable private events in the city.
Call 917-612-6161 for more information.