I’m always looking for ways to cut the carbs!
Aren’t we all? I love bread and pasta but I try not to eat them too often, except when I’m in France or Italy!
With all the new research out today, we have learned that cutting carbs and sugar is the way to reduce inflammation, heart disease, and diabetes. So I have discovered a great ingredient that makes it easy to have my noodles and eat them too!
This is not a new product, but somehow I just discovered it. I was at the Fancy Food Show this summer and met the people that developed the product. I fell in love!
Miracle Noodles are made out of fiber and fiber slows your digestion which is good thing when you’re trying to lose weight. You feel fuller for longer. These noodles taste delicious and can be used in so many different recipes.
We chose this one because it’s delicious and versatile and you can use almost any vegetable, This recipe is also great for entertaining.
Curry and coconut makes for a mouthwatering hint of Thailand.
You can find the noodles at health food stores and online
Print Recipe Coconut Curry Miracle Noodles
Servings: 4 people
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon each, minced garlic & ginger
- 1 cup each, shredded cabbage & carrots
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon sambal or sriracha
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 packages fettucini Miracle Noodles, rinsed with water
- Cilantro, chopped cashews, sliced scallions, lime wedges
- Heat coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and let soften for 2 minutes, then add ginger and garlic.
- Cook until softened about 6-7 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add red cabbage and carrots and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add curry powder, sambal, and fish sauce, and stir to coat the vegetables.
- Add the chicken and stir in the coconut milk.
- Let the coconut milk come to a simmer for 3 minutes.
- Thin out the sauce if needed with chicken stock, and let it reduce for 2 more minutes.
- Add the snap peas and stir.
- Add in the Miracle Noodles, and combine with the vegetables, chicken and sauce.
- Serve in four bowls and garnish each with cilantro, scallions, cashews, and a lime wedge.