The great thing about this dish is that it is so simple that even on crutches I can make it!
With some love, affection, herbes de Provence, and some heat from the oven you have a succulent, flavorful, and healthy meal in a little over an hour!
Print Recipe Simply Roasted Cauliflower
Servings: 4 people
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 2 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Salt
- 2 Pepper
- Preheat the oven at 350F
- Rinse and dry cauliflower head
- Trim away the leaves at the bottom of the cauliflower
- Cut out the stem and tough core of the cauliflower
- Place on a roasting pan
- Drizzle with EVOO
- Rub the oil on cauliflower until it is well coated
- Season the cauliflower with salt and pepper
- Place the pan into the oven, and cook for an hour
- Crank the heat up to 450F and roast the cauliflower for 20 minutes until it is golden brown on the outside, and tender on the inside.