Seriously friends – ride out this cold front from the comfort of your cozy couches! I can’t think of a better way to hunker down than with the best dairy-free Mexican hot chocolate recipe. It’s even better sipped with a loved one. ❤️❤️❤️
Check out this link on how to make Homemade Cashew Milk
Print Recipe Best Dairy-Free Mexican Hot Chocolate
Mexican Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, very finely chopped
- 1/2 cup best quality cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup cashew milk (or other milk)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa mix
- 2 Marshmallows!
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mixture can be kept in an airtight container for a few months.
- To serve, heat 1 cup cashew (or other) milk in a small saucepan and whisk in three tablespoons cocoa mix.
- Amount can be doubled or tripled, depending on the amount of people you will be serving.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and stir until thickened.
- Pour into a mug and garnish with marshmallows!