Print Recipe Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted (you can do this in the microwave or use a double boiler)
- ½ cup peppermint candy, crushed in a food processor or crushed in a Ziplock bag with a mallet
- 4 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
- 4 oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 4 oz. Vodka
- 4 oz. Vanilla Creamer (I use Super Creamer)
- What you will need:• Cocktail Shaker• Martini Glasses• Shot Glass / Jigger• IceTake the melted chocolate and put it on a small plate. Then take the crushed peppermint candy and put it on another small plate. Dip the rim of the martini glasses first in the melted chocolate, and then in the crushed peppermint (if doing this ahead of time, keep in the freezer). Keep the leftover melted chocolate for later use.
- In your cocktail shaker, mix together the Peppermint Schnapps, Godiva chocolate liqueur, vodka, and vanilla creamer. Add ice and shake.
- Place 1-2 teaspoons of the melted chocolate into the bottom of the martini glasses, and then strain the cocktail into the glasses on top of the melted chocolate. Serve and enjoy!