This soup is so easy to make and to customize to your tastes and for whatever is in peak season! If you want to use Swiss Chard, you can – Kale? Go right ahead! Love yourself some spinach? Get your Popeye on! Plus you don’t even need to put it on the stove top, so it can be ready in mere minutes! Whether you need to reset your life, or just your day – this is a great way to get started!
Note that this recipe does call for raw garlic, so it may be harder to take for some – feel free to omit the garlic, or use roasted garlic instead which will add a sweetness to it the recipe.
Print Recipe Dr. Daryl's Ultimate Chilled Raw Green Soup
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 medium cucumbers (chopped)
- 1/2 bunch of favorite greens (kale, spinach, arugula, Swiss chard)
- 2 celery stalks
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Garnish with basil, paprika, or cayenne
- Blend at high speed to desired consistency, eat right away or serve chilled.