Lamb on the grill is perfect for summer, and the key is to use the best products you can find. I like to use the Lava Lake Lamb that I discovered uses only grass-fed sheep.
Print Recipe Grilled Lamb Chops
Servings: 8 people
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Grass-fed Lava Lake lamb chops
- Combine the Dijon, Garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper and cover the lamb chops with it. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill the chops for about three minutes per side, to a perfect medium rare.