Print Recipe Labneh & Zaatar Flatbread
- 1 Pack Naan or Pita Bread
- 1 quart Labneh or Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup zaatar
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch mint
- 2 sea salt
- Heat up skillet with a drizzle of olive oil, heat up pita bread until golden brown, 5-7 minutes.
- Begin to layer on the toppings, starting with the labneh. Spread 2 - 3 tbsp on each flatbread.
- Mix zaatar and olive oil, sprinkle all over the flatbread.
- Arrange the cucumber and radish as desired.
- Scatter the mint, drizzle EVOO, sprinkle with sea salt.
- Voila! Enjoy