Every dinner table needs a plate of beautifully roasted vegetables to serve alongside the main course. You don’t have to get fancy about it. With a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and fresh cracked black pepper, you’ll have a healthy side dish ready in 15 minutes.
- 2 medium-sized fennel bulbs each trimmed and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 medium-sized carrots peeled, cut in half crosswise and then each half cut into quarters vertically
- 2 medium-sized zucchini cut in half crosswise and then each half cut into quarters vertically
- 2 medium-sized beets peeled and each cut into 6 wedges
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Toss the vegetables in olive oil, salt and pepper and spread onto a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes, then take out a stir gently. Place into the oven for 15 minutes longer. Take out and serve.