Print Recipe Summer Guacamole
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole corn on the cob , cooked or you can use frozen corn when corn is not in season
- 1/2 each jalapeño, roughly chopped, no seeds (if spicy use seeds)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, cleaned, picked, and finely chopped
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl mix red onion, cherry tomatoes, jalapeno, thyme, rosemary, and EVOO
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper
- Mix vegetables, season, and place on sheet tray
- Roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Place roasted vegetables in Molcajete and start mashing for 4 minutes.
- Add cilantro, lime and salt and mash together for another minute or until it becomes a thick paste.
- Split the avocado in half, discard the pit, and scoop out the flesh.
- In a separate bowl add the avocado, mash and keep chunky.
- Combine the paste and avocado, mix well, taste for seasoning, and enjoy!