This recipe comes from Flavor Your Life. A simple way to make your grilled salmon pop!
Print Recipe Sweet & Salty Salmon Rub
Servings: 4 people
- ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (more if you like it spicy)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound raw salmon
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, salt, black pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, celery seeds, ground coriander, and paprika.
- Rub the extra virgin olive oil into the salmon. Rub the dry spices over the top of the salmon. Let stand for 30 minutes to allow the spices to soak into the salmon to deepen the flavor.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes, until the flesh is flaky and cooked through.
- Best served warm with a crispy side salad.