Valentine’s Day Recipes Part 2!!!
If you’re still looking for a few sexy, and flirtatious Valentine’s Day recipes, then we have more for you! We have been whipping up some decadent sweets!
Espresso Chocolate Cake
This recipe was inspired by an online cooking course that I have been taking at the world’s leading online school Rouxbe. When I finish with the course, I will have a certificate in plant based cooking. I’m almost finished. Yay!! We test recipes every week and I loved this cake.
It is made with tofu which is quite unusual for me instead of cream.
But when I took a bite of this cake, it was a Wow!! It was delicious, moist, and filled every desire I had for chocolate cake. It is simple and healthy, and with tofu being the base of the cake, you can serve it to your kids or loved one’s without them knowing. The secret will stay between us!
Chocolate Almond Flourless Cake
Here I’m showing off my favorite I-think-I-died-and-went-to-heaven recipe for flourless chocolate cake. It’s so easy it could be made in one bowl if you wanted! Every Valentine’s Day I whip it up and serve it warm with some salted caramel ice cream for a romantic treat!
- 7 ounces best-quality dark chocolate
- 7 ounces unsalted European-style butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat the oven to 375º F, and butter a 9-inch springform cake pan. Line the base of the pan with parchment, and butter.
- Chop the chocolate and melt if in a double boiler (I use a metal bowl over a simmering pan of water), stirring continuously. You can also melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds or so. Once the chocolate melts, add the butter, and keep stirring until both are fully melted. Add the sugar, stir to combine, and set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the eggs one at time, mixing very well after each. Once batter is smooth, mix in all remaining ingredients.
- Pour batter into the prepared cake pan and bake for about 25-35 minutes depending on your oven. You’ll know it’s ready when the top just starts to get crackly and the center no longer jiggles.
- Let the cake cool in its pan on a rack for 10 minutes. Remove springform top carefully.
- Serve in wedges warm or room temperature with ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!
As you know, I am always traveling and I need clothes that are comfortable and yet have some sex appeal at the same time. I found them!! Make sure you check out my new favorite travel clothing line Anatomie. You can work out in them and then wear them on the plane. You can actually wear them to dinner too!! All their tops are made in the USA, and pants in Europe. This luxurious travel clothing line is a must for everyday life. Check the collection out here.