This delicious sauce can be spooned over some of your favorite dishes, like waffles, yogurt, ice cream or my Very Lemony Pound Cake.
Print Recipe Warm Berry Sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a small, nonreactive saucepan, combine all of the ingredients. Let stand until any frozen berries are fully thawed.
- Set the pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes, or until juicy.
- The sauce can be prepared several hours in advance. Rewarm gently over low heat before serving.