Beat Bobby Flay
I’m excited to be a judge on the 7th season of beat Bobby Flay. My episode is premiering on Thursday, February 11th at 10PM. Make sure to set your DVR to see who wins the battle.
Continuing on… if you’re looking for a few sexy, and flirtatious Valentine’s Day recipes, then look no further. We will be sharing with some of our favorite recipes from our test kitchen. Let us know your feedback, and if you were able to win someone’s heart with these sexy recipes.
Vegan Divas’s Chocolate Mousse Parfait
I never would have thought to put silken tofu into a dessert, but I’m telling you it’s even BETTER than using eggs or cream. Its thick texture gives the mousse so much more luxuriousness. You really feel like you’re indulging in something sinful, but guess what? The Vegan Diva bakery is thoughtful enough to include nutrition information for all their desserts. You’ll never guess how few calories this mousse packs per serving. 150!!!! Not to mention the fact that those calories come from healthy protein instead of saturated fat. If that alone doesn’t sell you, how about the fact that we made it in less than 10 minutes? Incredible! Check out the video below!
- 2 cups (340 g/12 oz) vegan semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons (20 g/0.7 oz) canola oil
- 2 ½ 12.3-ounce packages (871 g/30.75 oz) Mori-Nu Silken Style Tofu, extra firm
- 1 cup (154 g/5.4 oz) Sucanat (see Sources, page 000)
- 1 ½ Tbsp (18 g/0.63 oz) vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 tsp (1.125 g/0.04 oz) kosher salt
- 2 Vegan brownie crumbles, raspberries, and mini vegan chocolate chips for assembly
- Place the chocolate morsels and canola oil in a heatproof bowl and set the bowl over a saucepan half filled with barely simmering water.
- Heat, stirring frequently, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- Place the tofu, Sucanat, vanilla extract and salt in the bowl of a food processor and process until very smooth, about 1 minute.
- With the food processor running, add the melted chocolate to the tofu mixture through the feed tube.
- Continue to process until blended, occasionally scraping down the sides of the work bowl, about 1 minute.
- Scrape the mousse into a medium bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 5 hours before serving.
- To serve, pipe the mousse into elegant serving glasses, layer with chocolate brownie, another quote of mousse, another of brownie and garnish with fresh raspberries and chocolate chips.
The Best Diary-Free Mexican Hot Chocolate
The secret to this ultra creamy hot chocolate mix is the homemade cashew milk. Let’s talk about this mix for a minute. Forget the kind in the packet — this mix is packed with chopped dark chocolate, high quality cocoa powder, and a sprinkling of cornstarch for smoothness. It’s just sweet enough with a touch of salt, cinnamon, and cayenne for oomph. Made with my cashew milk, it’s the most decadent hot chocolate I’ve ever had. I’m in love with it! The best part is that it stays good in the pantry for several weeks. It’ll be ready for you whenever the craving hits!
As you know, I am always traveling and I need clothes that are comfortable and yet have some sex appeal at the same time. I found them!! Make sure you check out my new favorite travel clothing line Anatomie. You can work out in them and then wear them on the plane. You can actually wear them to dinner too!! All their tops are made in the USA, and pants in Europe. This luxurious travel clothing line is a must for everyday life. Check the collection out here.